Subscription Schedule (two issues per year):
Women & Language subscriptions without an Organization for the Study of Communication, Gender, and Language (OSCLG) membership:
Individuals (U.S., Canada, and Mexico) — $25.00 U.S.
- Other International Individuals — $35.00 U.S.
- U.S. Libraries & Institutions — $45.00 U.S.
- International Institutions & Libraries — $55.00 U.S.
Subscriptions can be filled electronically as well as by print. You can indicate your preferences on the Subscription Form.
OSCLG membership options include:
OSCLG individual membership, North America, including Women & Language — $35.00 U.S.
- OSCLG individual membership, international, including Women & Language — $45.00 U.S.
- OSCLG department membership, North America, including Women & Language — $55.00 U.S
- OSCLG department membership, International., including Women & Language — $65.00 U.S.
- OSCLG Membership, without Women & Language subscription — $10.00 U.S.
- OSCLG life individual membership, U.S., does not include Women & Language — $150.00 U.S.
OSCGL membership renewals or subscriptions only may be sent to Women & Language in checks drawn on U.S. banks or through PayPal. International orders please pay in U.S. currency through a U.S. bank; Canadian money orders in U.S. currency are acceptable.
You can send a check in U.S. funds to Patty Sotirin, Editor, Women & Language, Department of Humanities, Michigan Technological University, 1400 Townsend Drive, Houghton, MI 49931-1295.
For electronic payment options for subscribing to Women & Language and/or joining OSCLG, go to http://www.osclg.org/membership/index.php
Back issues may be ordered through the Women & Language editor. Inquiries may be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent by mail to Patty Sotirin, Editor, Women & Language, Department of Humanities, Michigan Technological University, 1400 Townsend Drive, Houghton, MI 49931-1295.
A DVD Archive of all Women & Language issues from 1976 through 2011 is also available for $10 in North American and $20 elsewhere.